Life History: Acrostic Poem

“An acrostic is a poem (or other form of writing) in which the first letter (or syllable, or word) of each line (or paragraph, or other recurring feature in the text) spells out a word, message or the alphabet.”  Wikipedia. 

Write or type each letter of your name on a separate line down a page. Now write a sentence that describes something about you!  Doesn’t have to be a perfect sentence either. 
I have created one below for my first name. 

Love technology
I love sitting by water
Answering people's computer questions brings me joy
Never been to Israel
New software to learn has been my constant job
Ephraim is my best friend

I added words using each letter of my name.











Please attach your samples below!! 

#LifeHistoryFun


No comments:

Post a Comment