Blogging A to Z: Genealogical Websites K

K is for 

Kindred Past
kindredpast.com
"Discover yourself through connections with your past"
@KindredPast

Kottal Genealogy Blog
www.kottalgenealogy.com/blog
"A blog about genealogy in Denmark.
I am a professional researcher with extensive experience in finding genealogical information from various archives in Denmark. I have researched my own family tree for more than twenty years and I have been a professional for five years."
@kottalgenealogy




These are websites I know, have used and found helpful. There are many more.
If you have other favourite sites that start with the letter K, please add to the comments below.

Sign up for emails to receive notification on new posts. [Menu on right]
@liannekruger

Websites change. These are correct as of 2019.

No comments:

Post a Comment