Q is for Quotes

This post is part of my family history videos A to Z blog challenge for 2021 which expands on my presentation for Legacy FamilyTree Webinars by showing a variety of examples. Webinar available at familytreewebinars.com/download.php?webinar_id=1740Information and index of posts  at ifamilyhistory.blogspot.com/p/a2z-family-history-videos.html.




Q is for Quote

What about a video of favourite quotes? I have a little book that has favourite quotes of my grandmother. There are multiple quotes per page. I will take the scanned book and put a few pages into a video and read them. She is not available for me to record her saying them or telling me why she liked the quote or what it meant to her. 
Each slide would be a different quote. Record your family member saying it or record yourself. I used another favourite quote of mine in the L is for Love video. 

Include who the author is, when the author said it and where did they say or write it? Was it a movie or TV Show? Was it in a book? Or on social media? 
This is my grandmother's quote booklet that I talk about in the video.





#AtoZChallenge 2021 April Blogging from A to Z Challenge letter Q

No comments:

Post a Comment