Life History: Interview by famous person

This was one of my suggestions to my students that was a little more work but so good from those who did it.  They were to pick someone famous, real or fictional to interview them; asking questions that would help others get to know them. They also had to include why they choose that person.

I used the example of Kermit the Frog interviewing me. I have always liked Kermit and we had young kids at the time.
"This is Kermit the Frog, your Sesame Street roving reporter here with Lianne. Lianne, I have a few questions if you wouldn't mind. "What is your favourite movie? A Muppet movie like Muppets Christmas Carol?"
My students came up with some great ideas.
  • A piano player had Sergi Rachmaninoff interview her. A couple of her questions were about her family and life, ending with "What is your favourite classical song? She answered Piano Concerto #3 by Rachmaninoff!" 
  • Another student had Eeroye ask her questions in his very grumpy slow voice. "Good morning to you if it is a good morning, which I doubt. How are you today, Lisa?"
  • My favourite was a student with a piece of pizza that he was about to eat. To stall him from eating the piece of pizza, the pizza began to ask him questions!! "Wait! Don't eat me!! How can I be eaten by somebody I don't even know?!!
Who is going to interview you? 
Please share who and why you choose that real or fictional person and some questions if you would like. 

#LifeHistoryFun

Example questions to get you started if necessary. 
But remember the questions should reflect who you are!
  • What is your dream job? Why?
  • What is the best gift you have ever received? Why?
  • What is your dream vehicle? Why?
  • If you had a personalized license plate on your dream vehicle, what would it be?
  • What are the last two movies you saw? 
  • What is your favourite movie/song/play/TV show of all time?
  • Who would you like to see in concert?
  • Where would you like to retire?
__________
Kermit Picture Source: Wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment