J is for Just Around the Corner

This post is part of my family history videos A to Z blog challenge for 2021 which expands on my presentation for Legacy FamilyTree Webinars by showing a variety of examples. The Webinar is available at familytreewebinars.com/download.php?webinar_id=1740.  Information and index of posts  at ifamilyhistory.blogspot.com/p/a2z-family-history-videos.html.

J is for Just Around the Corner

When my grandparents moved, when their kids were teenagers, my great grandmother followed them. She lived across the street from them and I lived just around the corner. 

I used PowerPoint's animation feature in this video. I delayed the animation until it was the right time for it to appear. There are two animations and one appears after the first one. 

Animation can add some life to a video. See what you think. To learn more about my grandmother and to see the animation, watch the video. 

Video Link: https://youtu.be/sJNzfTN-fZU

#AtoZChallenge 2021 April Blogging from A to Z Challenge letter J


No comments:

Post a Comment