D is for DNA

We hear DNA a lot but not always how to apply it to our genealogical research. This session will explain one idea. After watching this video I am decided I want to become a part of a DNA group and maybe even create one for my Surname Study I am doing. I am deciding which group do I create one or do I create one in all of them?! :)
Session Title Using DNA Group Projects In Your Family History Research

Session Description "Working DNA and family history can be overwhelming. One of the ways to make things easier is to work with DNA Group Projects. I cover the reasons why to join one, the different types, and where to find them."


Presented by Mags Gaulden

Link: 
https://www.familysearch.org/rootstech/session/using-dna-group-projects-in-your-family-history-research

No comments:

Post a Comment