L is for Lianne

I couldn't find anything that started with L so I decided to share another one of my sessions from this year. I teach computer software as my full time job and love it. 

This session does not discuss proofs but what is the layout of these reports and how to you format them in Google Docs. 

Session Title
Create Genealogical Research and Narrative Reports in Google Docs

Session Description
This session will illustrate how to format a research and narrative report using Google Docs. The formatting includes:

  • Font formatting
  • Headings
  • Lines
  • Alignment
  • Bullets and numbering
  • Special Characters
  • Insert images
  • Footnotes
  • Headers and Footers
  • Tables
  • Numbers in narrative reports
  • Templates
  • Share the report file with others

Presented by Lianne Kruger 

Link:
https://www.familysearch.org/rootstech/session/create-genealogical-research-and-narrative-reports-in-google-docs

No comments:

Post a Comment