20 Best Canadian Genealogy Blogs and Websites

I received an email from Anuj, the Founder of Feedspot. They congratulated me on being selected by their panelists as one of the Top 20 Canadian Genealogy Blogs on the web. I was stunned, amazed, amused, and also honoured to be included with the others.
I am honoured to be placed as number 19 on this list.
19 iFamilyHistory
I didn't post this to brag but to share with you the link of the article so you will go check out the list. I also wanted to share the group that put this article together. 



Link to blog:    20 Best Canadian Genealogy Blogs and Websites.

Number one is Gail! If you are unfamiliar with her blog, you will enjoy the vast information on her blog. She posts almost everyday. Her main content is Canadian genealogy but she blogs about genealogy news all over the world. 

A few other friends' blogs made it on the list, along with some blogs I am unfamiliar with, though not for long! And thank you for this list of new reading material, Feedspot! 

Enjoy! 


1 comment: