Halloween in Canada

Many genealogical speakers have a mascot. I researched what mascot would represent Canada and my history. I picked a female Polar Bear. I then had to come up with a name. Hudson's Bay Company started in 1670 so it has been around for a long time of Canada's history. One of my daughter's came up with the name "Hudson Bear". I loved it. 

Hudson's Bear has produced her first video Halloween in Canada. In this short video, she explains three different topics related to Halloween. 

The 4minutes video is on my YouTube channel. The link is  https://youtu.be/oYrhkHxR35I

The video discusses three items. 

  1. How Halloween came to Canada.
  2. Where the phrase "Trick or Treat" was first published
  3. Halloween in Churchill, Manitoba. 
Halloween in Churchill is my favourite since Churchill is the Polar Bear capital of the world and this part involves Polar Bears. 



No comments:

Post a Comment